Quantcast

[Wingdings]Thursday GMT[Wingdings]

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
THURSDAY! Moar office for me today too, but then again every day is moar office for me. I see my staff bought me a Christmas present. OH BOY! And it doesn't look like the usual alcohol purchase they go with. Hmmmm......perhaps they have been paying attention.

Thanks to winter farmshare pickup #3 last night, MBC and I are once again up to our eyeballs in carrots and beets. Bring on the fun poop colors!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Last day before we leave... I'll probably work from home a little bit tomorrow morning, but I'm not coming in.

Woot.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Been out with a bad back (again) but this time I think it will be less worser. No leg pain, mobile, just slow. I can sit and stand, it's the transition that hurts.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Wah!. What a bunch of winers... My Xmas vacation started today so I slept in until 8:30. I'm going to cook something extra good for dinner so you know carrots and beets WILL NOT be involved. :) I'm thinking tenderloin roast with homemade demiglace.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning Monkeys.

Been out with a bad back (again) but this time I think it will be less worser. No leg pain, mobile, just slow. I can sit and stand, it's the transition that hurts.

UHG, I feel your pain. I can't sit though. I had injections in my back last night. Hurts more today. I HATE THIS!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Interview with dream company on Jan 9. What am I doing until then? Whatever the **** I want. Planning on some riding, skiing, snowshoeing and a road trip down to San Diego.