Quantcast

Winning the lottery.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Make me a lot less stressed, and owning a very fast car.
I would hire a CPA, Trust Atty, and a private wealth mgr. Trust atty to build a trust to protect the winnings from taxation; CPA to maxamize tax strategy; private wealth mgr to build a safe 5% yield portfolio so I can live off the interest indefinately.
all of this and......
well seeing as i am just about to graduate college that would be dope. i would buy 2 nice places (childhood house we sold on the yellowstone, and a place in dillon or outside bozeman for my dad), buy my mom the house she is renting in santa barbara, buy my dad a ferrari and myself one, get the girlfriend a porche, invest a **** ton of it, buy some random things and go tour the world for a few months.

oh and some pet penguins fo sho

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
1. Hell yes it would change me. I wouldn't be late on bills and I wouldn't be a total dead beat.

Just a partial dead beat, tattooed, motorcycle riding hooligan scum bag.

2. I'd buy a small ski hill in Tahoe, and spend the rest on guns.
Lifetime ski passes, downhill that isn't in Tahoe for the winter, and a **** pile of guns.

Oh yea, and I'd pay off my wife's obligation to the Navy. Then I'd have a couple kids.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
OMG would I change ,Ya think I would pay off my house in Oregon ,buy one here ,buy/open a strip club ,find an honest finacial guy ,buy some cool cars ,put some for my kids schooling ,and then keep living like like a rock star and keep supporting single mothers one dollar at a time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: