Quantcast

Winter brings green hills

ET_SoCal

Monkey
Aug 10, 2001
C-Me Valley, CA
Finally after a little rain, SoCal’s hills are getting green.
So much better riding in the winter out here, cleaner, cooler, less people, everything starts to grow.
Even the burn areas get the little florescent green grass poking through the burnt bush, this trail was burnt last year and is coming back quickly.
Rode with a large group on the weekend, something like 27 riders.
This is the top of the trial named “Hummingbird”;

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Yup... Spring time in SoCal.
Went on a Luge ride last night. All of the sudden this strange wet substance started to fall from the sky in little drops. At first I started to freak thinking that the sky was falling. :hot: :help:
Then I remembered people from NorCal talking about this same sort of thing. I think that they called it "Reen" or somehting.
Sure is nice to see a color other than brown now!!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
-BB- said:
Yup... Spring time in SoCal.
Went on a Luge ride last night. All of the sudden this strange wet substance started to fall from the sky in little drops. At first I started to freak thinking that the sky was falling. :hot: :help:
Then I remembered people from NorCal talking about this same sort of thing. I think that they called it "Reen" or somehting.
Sure is nice to see a color other than brown now!!
Yeah i was talking to a real good friend of mine in LA yesterday and she was like "it is so yucky out"...I figured it was drizzling :rolleyes: ...you people.