Quantcast

Winter In new England

splat

Nam I am
Got up this morning , and this is what outside looks like to me .

so I got in my car and drvoe down to Pawtucket RI, where I had I time at 8:00-9:00 there is my goal , the pipes I was between .

after a Fun hour of playing I quickly changed and off to Otis Air force base on Cape cod. where I would meet up with IF_rider , vos and the Silver turtle. Salty sea air is amazing stuff. the snow as gone, and what a ride we had ,

Notice No Snow!!!!

IF_rider doing a roller .

Vos up and over

and finally Silver Turtle up a ramp .

then the batteries in my Camera died , which really pissed me off because I just charged them last night !!

oh well who cares , was a great ride !!

can't to do it again, maybe Sunday!!!

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Bastids!!!!!!

This looks new!

and finally Silver Turtle up a ramp .

then the batteries in my Camera died , which really pissed me off because I just charged them last night !!

oh well who cares , was a great ride !!

can't to do it again, maybe Sunday!!!
I think I'm in for Sunday

reptilezs

Chimp
Dec 27, 2007
Arlington, MA
good pics, really enjoy your threads. you think i could hop in on sunday? i have been itching to ride since i finished my finals. my skills are lacking somewhat(beginner/noob) and my bike is less than ideal for doing jumps. the bike is a 06 fisher piranha, its currently in pieces for maintenance really(new chain, grease hubs, rebuild derailler, install new pedals and adjusting the brakes). got some parts coming in on friday, should be done on saturday though. another problem is that i don't have a car, could a pickup at a mbta station be arraigned? if not, thats fine too. ill have to wait till later next week for the snow to melt to ride. finally ask if dave/dirtrider remembers showing 3 college kids around borderland during the first week of shotgun season. i was the silly asian that crashed into a cross member of a skinny/plank at a high rate of speed :poster_oops: -Doug

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
The plan is 8am at Milford for carpools or meet us at 9:30 at Otis. Slaphead, can you make it to Worcester? I could pick you up on my way to Milford and we'll arrange rides for everybody from there.