Quantcast

Winter Living

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
So, here's the deal......I have absolute freedom in August, in terms of living arrangements. Where is an awesome place with good employment opportunities in the winter, and can ride all winter, and somewhat cheap rent?

Thanks! :thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Most of the front range cities (Colo Spgs, Denver, etc...) have fairly mild winters. For the most part you can have year round riding although there are frequent small snow storms as well as general cold weather.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
COmtbiker12 said:
Most of the front range cities (Colo Spgs, Denver, etc...) have fairly mild winters. For the most part you can have year round riding although there are frequent small snow storms as well as general cold weather.
He lives in boulder, why would he want to move to another front range location where it's crappy all winter?

Kind of a tough question though...seems like the places that are nice year round (California, Arizona, ect.) are very expensive.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
asheville north carolina. year round riding, you should be able to find enough work to get by and there are always people looking for roomates. year round fishing, climbing, paddling, biking......

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Yeah, I live in the front range....I'd like to see what it's like to not live in Boulder as I was born here, but at the same time, I want to be able to ride....

Thanks for the ideas.

:thumb:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
axlvid23 said:
He lives in boulder, why would he want to move to another front range location where it's crappy all winter?

Kind of a tough question though...seems like the places that are nice year round (California, Arizona, ect.) are very expensive.
Like I pay attention enough in posts to realize that Alex... Psh... ;)

dream4est

Monkey
Jan 28, 2003
Bikerpunk241 said:
So, here's the deal......I have absolute freedom in August, in terms of living arrangements. Where is an awesome place with good employment opportunities in the winter, and can ride all winter, and somewhat cheap rent?

Thanks! :thumb:
hey howse how about you send your resume to escapeadventures.com? they are based out of vegas and moab and hire tour guides and shop guys all the time. your way qualified imo. go to their site and it shows where to mail the resume.