Quantcast

Winter time MX seasons begins for so cal

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Forum is a little slow, so I thought I would spice it up with a moto pic...went and rode with Lopez yesterday, he got a new bike and I got a new camera, so even trade.
Party on

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
NO NO NO lopes is not riding for FOX, he has a very lucrative and very great relationship with Oakley, they just dont make a moto pant or boot...yet ;-)

I am not doing the LEMP GP, but I will attempt to get some pics.

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
Dang! new KX 250F allready?! That bike just won the Racer X 250F shootout ont their site. Evil

If i had to replace the Angry Leprechaun it may be that new angrier one...gan't give up the premix...

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
^^450 or 250??..nice shot..im heading out to the desert for thanksgiving, there is a certain step up road gap with my name on it.ill take some pics

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
stiksandstones said:
NO NO NO lopes is not riding for FOX, he has a very lucrative and very great relationship with Oakley, they just dont make a moto pant or boot...yet ;-)

I am not doing the LEMP GP, but I will attempt to get some pics.
That's what I thought. However, he looks like a Bubba want to be with the green bike and Fox pimp suit on.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
leprechaun said:
gotta be a 250-450's aren't out yet

moto moto blah blah blah he he
yes they are my friend just got one and there is one at the kawi dealer up here at school