Quantcast

Wintergreen warm up for the race weekend anyone

VT Mtbkr

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Have fun. I'll be doing the Xterra Urban Assault bike race on Saturday in Richmond and volunteering to course marshall the Xterra Champianship Triathlon on Sunday.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Come on, let's go Sunday! I need some time on the big bike, you need time on yours. Hell, I'll even drive!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I have to go pick up my mother-in law in NOVA! Its also my Nieves's graduation, and the whole family thing...

Yippie...happy fvckin fathers day...:(

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
sirknight6 said:
I have to go pick up my mother-in law in NOVA! Its also my Nieves's graduation, and the whole family thing...

Yippie...happy fvckin fathers day...:(
Ha Ha Ha I got a new DH bike for fathers day:weee:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
sirknight6 said:
You suck. :eviltongu

Will you have it for next weekend?
not sure. Even if I do Im not sure how good of an idea it is to try and get used to a new bike on race weekend. I was just looking at the Fox dhx rear shock owners manual online and my brain started hurting just reading the directions for all of the different adjustments

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
When I was a kid it was scripture that dad got to spend father's day doing anything he wanted, which included getting out of the house for the entire day away from the family.

This is going to be the rule for my house I think.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Tattooo said:
When I was a kid it was scripture that dad got to spend father's day doing anything he wanted, which included getting out of the house for the entire day away from the family.

This is going to be the rule for my house I think.
I will probably spend the day doing yard work. My wife lets me play way to much, Im not going to push the farthers day thing

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I see me redigging my yard dirt jumps and working out the mystery of french drains and sod.