Quantcast

Wisconsin Monkeys...help.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Hey,

Note: I live in California.

I recently (a few hours ago) came into a ticket to this Saturday's football game in Green Bay. Yes, I am teh excited. The only problem is travel. I would prefer to fly in and out of Green Bay, but doing so would result in me selling a kidney. As it stands, I can fly into Green Bay, but my return flight would have me leaving Wausau in the early Sunday AM. That being said, does anyone know of a shuttle company or the like? Or, would you have a better idea?? If a taxi is my only option, I'd probably be better off just renting a car.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
to add something...
although I don't know for sure but GB to wausau is some 100 miles. I don't think the amish will get ya there in time. i'd rent a car...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
What about flying into Milwaukee then renting a car and driving?
I have heard the traffic between here and GB on game day/weekend is hellacious. I imagine it would be a little better between GD and Wausau. That being said, I know of no shuttle service type things. Sorry.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I have heard the traffic between here and GB on game day/weekend is hellacious. I imagine it would be a little better between GD and Wausau. That being said, I know of no shuttle service type things. Sorry.
Rough guestimate, how far is the Appleton airport from GB? I'm REALLY trying hard to get this baby to work... Thanks!

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
google maps is putting appleton about 40 miles from GB. It'd probably be your best bet I would just make sure you allow some time for driving after the game. Weather, traffic, bratwurst & beer can slow you down a lot