Quantcast

Wisdom Teeth (Urgent Please Help)

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Bicyclist said:
Wow. So I got the surgery this morning. Waking up was insane. Now I know what it's like to take heroine (I had a Morphine drip along with anasthetics). It was crazy. I had weird dreams, to say the least.

It made me really sick afterwards though and I vommited blood and had a temperature. So I had a malt and I'm starting to feel better but I'm really tired now.

I don't think there's a concert in my future. :(
Remember, frozen peas are your friend!! They make great ice packs for the sensitive facial areas because they are kinda soft and mold to your face nicely.

Sorry about your concert, but there will be more concerts! Your health and healing up properly are more important right now! Rest up and let us know how your doing tomorrow okay?

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah, I've got a few other shows lined up this summer. Oh well, there's always next year.

I'll check in tomorrow. Thanks so much for everyone's concern, especially DH Diva's. You guys are great. <runs out crying to get a tissue>

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
We'll see. Last time I walked 25 feet I fell down.

Trust me when I say I want to go to the show. I've been looking forward to this for weeks, but I forgot about this stupid op. :mumble:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'm telling you man, I saw some crazy stuff. When I woke up I was just laughing to myself.

I just had a malt and it tasted so good it was ridiculous.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
H8R said:
All together I have had 11 teeth yanked.

I got a partial denture to replace 5 missing teeth today.

I have been under to have 2 deep root chips dug out. All of the other extractions I've had including 4 wisdom teeth I was awake. After one extraction I even left town on a cross country drive 2 hours later.

Drink some Jagermeister and go to the show. Vomiting blood just means your stomach didn't want all that blood you swallowed through the gauze.
Greetings from the motherland!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
So I'm going to the show. I'm just gonna suck it up. Thanks for everyone's advice again.