Quantcast

wish me luck!!!!possible new job

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well i applied for the position of Shop Manager in the bike section of Ski Country Sports in asheville. I would basically oversee the repairs, make sure the wrenches have everytihng they need to do their jobs, do some sales (kona and giant) as well as do the ordering of hard goods. The shop is a full service bike/ski/snowboard shop.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good luck mang. Most bike jobs don't pay much but when your major expense is biking it may work out the best. Would you get health insu if you decide to make your wrist all limp and hamburgery again?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i am pretty sure the position is paid salary. as for benefits im not to sure but if not i should be able to get blue cross/blue shiel for around $100 a month that will cover me well enough.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
uhhhhhhh do we need to go there really?
Thats cool man! Sounds like a cool job!

We're still planning on coming down this spring so we'll stop in and see if you if there's no Monkeyfest.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Cool, so that place will be sponsoring the RideMonkey Gathering?

uhhhhhhhhhh if i get a job there then maybe. hopefully i will know by the end of the week.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:
Good luck biggins! You should have showed some leg in the interview.
i thought about it but i havent shaved lately. you know with it being winter and all.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Good luck biggins.

Now that you get to look at bikes all day... Are you going to get fired in six months for excessive and inappropriate postings at OfficeApe.com?

J

JRB

It would be funny if you got fired for browsing cell phone forums. :D

*well - not really funny

Good luck, bro

J

JRB

dhtahoe said:
Got tired of making money and want to go work in a bike shop huh... OK.
It didn't go down exactly like that, but your way sounds better for Ben.