Quantcast

Wisp / Gravity East #3 Info

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
I am getting ready to make arrangemens to come out to Wisp for the next race. Any one have the info as to;

1 this is the Capitol Cup race correct?

2 Which day is the Gravity East race Sat or Sunday?

3 after last years short season ( for me) and my crappy performance at Masanutten I have not yet qualified for the National championships. Which day is also a qualifying race, or are both days qualifiers?

can you help clear it up for me???

yellowrake

Monkey
Jun 15, 2004
Freeland, Md.
I am getting ready to make arrangemens to come out to Wisp for the next race. Any one have the info as to;

1 this is the Capitol Cup race correct?

2 Which day is the Gravity East race Sat or Sunday?

3 after last years short season ( for me) and my crappy performance at Masanutten I have not yet qualified for the National championships. Which day is also a qualifying race, or are both days qualifiers?

can you help clear it up for me???
1. Yes, this IS ths Capital Cup

2. Dual and DH #1 are Saturday, DH #2 is Sunday. GES scores will be determined by the combined results for DH.

3. Both days will be combined and used as qualifier, that's how results will be submitted to USAC

A Complete schedule of events and registration form will be available at www.RacersEdgeOnline.com by Wednesday

See you at the race!

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Actually, with all the flights I have had to make from here in nofuntucky back east to ride I have saved plenty of miles. I am going to use them for a trip to Amsterdam for my next Birthday.( the big one) Planning on burning up as many brain cells as possible, legally!!!