Quantcast

Wisp Race

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Pulling over for a faster racer is considered good etiquette, but whining is never allowed.
She never whined.
Tried to explain the problem the same time the kid busted his neck, and later the organizer came up and apologized for not attending to the issue then and there, and since the moment was passed there was nothing he could do.
I was impressed, never seen a promoter/organizer man up like that, which in and of its self was good enough.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
I apologize, I shouldn't of posted about the girl I heard complaining about getting stuck behind someone, The same thing happened to me that race, I feel it cost me first place but it was my first ever race, I placed second and was happy. I could of complained but also knew I was in the beginner class and knew it wasn't important enough to keep the race workers out there so I can have another shot at the course.

I know I won't race the beginner class again. I podiumed and my time wasn't that far off the podium in the next class up, so I figure why run the risk of catching a beginner rider and losing time.