Quantcast

With My Son, A little ride and a Little trail work.

splat

Nam I am
IMBA is coming into do trail school here ( which I am Attending) . and we were meeting with the IMBA trail guy Yesterday to scope out what we wanted to do andsome prep work.

My son wanted to go to, and we decided to ride to the meeting point.

But we got an Inch and a Half of rain Yesterday morning , but shortly before we went in the Sun came out. so there were a couple of these. I know its not good , but the Boy really enjoyed it .

on slight downhill

He loves playing on this rock.

we Met up with the crew and discussed what we needed to do. he was kind of board ( too much talking , not enough digging ) so he played

OK digging time !! this section , had some major Water pooling , so we had to clear a channel , what better job for a Kid! Tell him to go play in the Mud ! He was in heaven!

well, Some thunder storms Moved in quickly! so we took off , but he wanted to do this roller on the way back.

wee didn't make it very far before the Rain came down.

we got home , and we were very wet! , but we had fun!

:thumb:

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
i'm surprised he wants a rigid, i guess i would have done the same thing..it is a lot harder to pedal a fully..when you don't have a lot of muscle(at the young age that is) a lot easier things that we take for granted in a way is a lot harder..trust me, i work with my dad in a flooring business, and he hands me a huge as roll, and goes carry this..i'm like hello, i'm 15 and weigh 110 and that roll weighs 200, nice tyr though! if you want him into a fully for dh use in the future, bring both bikes, have him hit a rocky section with the rigid then the fully..and ask him what he thinks..