Quantcast

wo...just....wow

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Tenchiro said:
Why you got to be posting pics of my girl... :nonono:

Very nice. :thumb:
damn man the girl that i was mos trecently dating reminds me of her a lot with little more arm muscle and ever so slightly larger mammories.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I mean, she's hot and all....but uh....I see at least 10 chicks a day that are that hot.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
I mean, she's hot and all....but uh....I see at least 10 chicks a day that are that hot.
maybe so but she is also well educated, a rock climber, and from BC. there is something to be said for that as well.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
BurlyShirley said:
Most of the girls around here that are that hot are usually about as bright as a wet candle, and higher maintenance than a paper tent in a tornado.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
noname said:
Most of the girls around here that are that hot are usually about as bright as a wet candle, and higher maintenance than a paper tent in a tornado.
Uh...Im just looking at her picture, not attempting to start a family here. I could care less how smart she is.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
BurlyShirley said:
Uh...Im just looking at her picture, not attempting to start a family here. I could care less how smart she is.
me too, but it's easier to look at a hot girl if you can't tell immediately she's a frickin moron. big turnoff for me, I try to imagine every hot chick is at least moderately smart till I find out otherwise. Too much of a disappointment elsewise.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
No kidding. She's from Canada, so that trumps "intelligent" anyway. :think:

J

JRB

macko said:
more plz.
Google it you lazy bastard. :D

Oh wait - you did the cool stickers. Nevermind....

I'll be in touch in a day or two for some frame stickers.