Quantcast

>>Wochenmitte GMT<<

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Extra nasty humid this morning it was a sweaty ride in the morning and even worse going to work. Still better than the Subway. One day closer to vacation time.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Effing background checkers sending lead emails to the whole marketing department of my ex employer - what the fvck is wrong with people in this country?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, not much planned today. Gonna take the kiddo to see his great grandma then stop at the sportsman for a few small items. Might hit the gym tonight about 2200 for a few hours but that's about it.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
After doing a tri Sunday and running 14 miles Monday, my legs were just dead yesterday. I was going to skip the Tuesday night trail triathlon and rest, but decided to do it since I was going anyway to watch MBC. I actually managed my best time yet out of four races by a whole three seconds. My swim sucked and my legs were gassed for the run, but I rocked the MTB. I had my best MTB time by about a minute (that's a lot). I passed 13 people on the bike and 18 on the run. I've done five tris now though and last night was the first time someone passed me on the run, though I think it was a relay runner. Finished 58/136 overall and 8/19 in my age group. Tough competition.

WHEEEEEEE!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hi all. Air conditioning here in the basement reading room doesn't seem to be working all too well today. Hmph.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Effing background checkers sending lead emails to the whole marketing department of my ex employer - what the fvck is wrong with people in this country?

Where else are you going to go for the truth other than a marketing dept? Hopefully they will say that STIHACKA® is laterally stiff, vertically compliant with an optimal axle path delivering 100% pedaling efficiency.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Hump Day!
Getting stoked for backpacking this weekend.... ahhh, nature. Hoping to take Buffalo for a ride tonight! :brows:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In the spring a new family moved in across the street. What I thought was a singer mother. She seemed to be a bit on the redneck side but an otherwise hardworking and loving mother. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and what appears to be her husband or baby daddy has moved in. Clearly does not work, likely just out of jail. I don't really know the situation generally don't give a shit. Baby daddy does not work and spends most of the day riding an ATV in circles around their .5 acre property. A little weird but everyone has their hobbies. Homey decided to put a really loud muffler on said ATV as he circles the house for hours on end.

I need to get the fuck out of here.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Channeling your inner Engrish after your stay in Japan?
Possibry

I should poke fun as their engrish is better than my japanese. I just don't go and put japanese writing over everything even though I clearly have no idea what I am doing.

Last edited:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I like that Cash Alcohol Sound Intellectuals Omelet one. I'd consider wearing it.

Dug more in the old garage.
Cut up a butternut limb that crash landed behind the house yesterday.
Got rid of trash and recycling.
Gave a bunch of crap to LBS.
Started packing for Monkeyfest.
Washed and put away some laundry.
Tried out my new magical measurement tool prototype.
Drinking second malted beverage.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Forecast said no rain so I left the umbrella in the car. When I emerged from my building I was met by a biblical downpour. Hmph.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
In the spring a new family moved in across the street. What I thought was a singer mother. She seemed to be a bit on the redneck side but an otherwise hardworking and loving mother. Fast forward to a few weeks ago and what appears to be her husband or baby daddy has moved in. Clearly does not work, likely just out of jail. I don't really know the situation generally don't give a shit. Baby daddy does not work and spends most of the day riding an ATV in circles around their .5 acre property. A little weird but everyone has their hobbies. Homey decided to put a really loud muffler on said ATV as he circles the house for hours on end.

I need to get the fuck out of here.
Onto the next shithole?