Quantcast

** Woden's Day Morning **

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
If someone is going to make me trail side gin and tonic, you know what kind of cutlery he needs to use?

Anything he fucking wants.
:shakefist:
You don't know anything about Hyundai's do you? They are more reliable long-term, have higher quality, and lower cost than all US manufacturers (by a lot). When we got Wifey's Pilot, we were actually looking at their new big SUV and potentially holding out for the Genesis version for a luxury model. They are fucking nice and their Genesis brand is awesome. If they carry over the Stinger from Kia (separate but related company) as a luxury performance model, it would be on my short list of cars.
G70?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't want to be behind the times, so is current rigor to give people shit with high end bikes but low end cars and knives?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Same platform, but shorter and smaller. I didn't realize they did launch the larger motor AWD yet. I'd have to go take a seat and see how I fit, then put it on the 4-5yrs out list (as I don't buy new cars for the most part)
I drove a KIA Optima for two weeks on my last business trip and was rather impressed. Not the type of car I would buy but I rather enjoyed driving it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i got an MSR camp knife from steepandcheap for about $11 or $12 that's been holding up surprisingly well.
steep and cheap/competitive cyclist/backcountry.com can eat a dick.
Until they make it totally right, I won't give them a dollar and tell people accordingly. Just convinced a neighbor to buy a bike from Evo instead after I told him about that bullshit.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Until they make it totally right, I won't give them a dollar and tell people accordingly. Just convinced a neighbor to buy a bike from Evo instead after I told him about that bullshit.
I'm confused. They seem to taking huge strides to correct. What moar do they need to do to "make it totally right"?
I mean, laywers are gonna lawyer. That fact that this happened at all isn't surprising.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm confused. They seem to taking huge strides to correct. What moar do they need to do to "make it totally right"?
I mean, laywers are gonna lawyer. That fact that this happened at all isn't surprising.
They didn't pull the existing trademark lawsuits. those are still active.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
An intimate rub & tug would go a long ways towards soothing my feelings. But that's just me.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'm well aware of that kerfuffle. this knife was purchased long before all that went down.