Quantcast

Wodja Do on the 4th?

On the Fourth of July I...

• Total voters

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I went downhilling. Nothing like whipping down singletrack to celebrate independence ;)

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Got smashed and Watched fireworks. My brother's pad overlooks the city park where everyone gathers for the fireworks and concerts, so grilling on their veranda was like being on the Girls Gone Wild balcony at Bourbon Street. Lots of taut, tan tail and even a huge gang melee to observe as the night wore on.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Wow. None of the above. I was going to watch the city's 'works, but decided to install my new rear brake instead.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Got up late.

Drank a ton of Guinness.

Herbalized.

Grilled some steakes and boiled some crab.

Made hot love to my wife all night.

:thumb:

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
i ended up working out at the athletic club for a little over three hours! lol... no-one was there and i was having way too much fun... haha...sad, huh? then i went on a nice long ride when i got home... then just cooked breakfast for dinner with my kids! :) We had a ot of fun, but they canceled our fire works because of the extreme fire danger! i voted read the dclaration of independance just because it felt right! :)

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
We're moving across town so we packed a few boxes and took a load over to the new place during the afternoon. Around 5:30 a big quick moving T-boomer rolled through and knocked out the power. We took a quick shower in the dark and headed over to a friend's house for a cookout of grilled salmon, corn on the cob, and big hearty salad with blue cheese, pecans and cranberries. After dinner we walked over to 1st Street and pulled up a few chairs to watch the sun go down and the fireworks go up over at the Naval Academy.

Sunset:

Boom:

Boom Boom:

The view of the sun going down behind the Chapel dome was pretty cool:

When the fireworks were over we headed back to our friend's house for some brownies and ice cream and then headed back home. When we got home we found out that we still didn't have power (even though people one block over did). So we basically slept in a sauna. Power came back on around 10 am this morning.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
...on Paul Allen's swamp downtown.

Wouldn't be the 4th in Seattle without rain