Quantcast

Woh, creepy...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Just took a dump and well, a dude came into the restroom and was all whispering to himself. Like not a little bit either, he was like having a whole conversation and shizz. It was strange. Then he took a leak and just stood there for a while all whispering again, I kept real quiet trying to figure out who the hell it was or what he was saying.

Strange shi+ right there, creepy strange.

J

JRB

Rip changed his name. We are all BurlyShirley's followers.

J

JRB

Hahahahaha - that's what I always said when I backed into the box at a team roping and my horse dumped. I would say, hang on, Red's on the phone.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Goddamn...the more and more I get to know you the more HICK you are!!!
It just presented itself as a perfect way to round this hick thing out. I need to scan a horseshoeing pic I found the other day. :thumb:

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
Golgi you kinda scare me..I mean don't get me wrong i bet your a perfectly normal guy. But whats up with your name "Golgiapparatus" ...... isnt' a golgi apparatus a part of a cell that processes proteins? are you like into biology or something? And secondly what is your avitar supposed to be?

Just wondering :)

J

JRB

foxfreerider11 said:
Golgi you kinda scare me..I mean don't get me wrong i bet your a perfectly normal guy. But whats up with your name "Golgiapparatus" ...... isnt' a golgi apparatus a part of a cell that processes proteins? are you like into biology or something? And secondly what is your avitar supposed to be?

Just wondering :)
Have you read his posts??? ;) Me thinks you are a little crazy. You did quote 38 special, right???

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I think it has something to do with Phish.....

"I went to the FI-nance box to check my status......... staaaa-tus
something something somethiing GOLGI APPARATUS!!!!"
"Golgi Golgi GOoooooOOOOO GOoooolgi!!!!
"I SAW YoooUUUU, with a TICKET STUB in yoouuuuuurrrrr HAND!!!!

(/musical warbling)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
foxfreerider11 said:
isnt' a golgi apparatus a part of a cell that processes proteins?
his is some musical reference, maybe it is phish like a previous poster said. it's not the biology one tho, since he only has an "aparatus" and lacks a p :think: