Quantcast

woman convicted of witchcraft

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
They have to kill her before she can cast more spells! Those impotent spells can be a b!tch

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
If she drowns when they throw her in the water tied up she's not a witch :thumb:

The water test. Based on a belief that water was sacred, an accused witch would be bound left hand to right foot and right hand to left foot. If innocent, the suspect would sink and would survive from drowning if saved in time. If guilty, the water would reject them. Either way, you would be screwed because you could drown, or be found guilty and be hung.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"I got better" is the appropriate nerd response to puzzled looks when you tell people you've been turned into a newt.

And we all know VB cannot abide a nerd on his Internet.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you know, i've had about enough of these fat bastards:
BAE: secret papers reveal threats from Saudi prince
Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

Previously secret files describe how investigators were told they faced "another 7/7" and the loss of "British lives on British streets" if they pressed on with their inquiries and the Saudis carried out their threat to cut off intelligence.

Prince Bandar, the head of the Saudi national security council, and son of the crown prince, was alleged in court to be the man behind the threats to hold back information about suicide bombers and terrorists. He faces accusations that he himself took more than £1bn in secret payments from the arms company BAE.
Q: what do you call the hajj?

A: a target-rich environment.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
So, is World of Warcraft banned there?

I know of a lot of wanna-be-witches... and too many actual bitches.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sigh...and we have spent how much time, money energy and how many lives too protect that fat hypocritical Saudi royal family?

I fart in their general direction...

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Sorry to go off topic but Biofuel is not a solution to anything. It sucks worse than Gasoline in many ways.
Bio-fuel is a broad category. Are you talking conventionally refined ethanol (bad, from corn stock being the worst, from waste biomass the better), bio-diesel (better), yeast refined ethanol (great, but not fully available yet, SVO/WVO (best but too many performance compromises)?

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Bio-fuel is a broad category. Are you talking conventionally refined ethanol (bad, from corn stock being the worst, from waste biomass the better), bio-diesel (better), yeast refined ethanol (great, but not fully available yet, SVO/WVO (best but too many performance compromises)?
Best bio fuel = Bottled farts........

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Yeah saying all biofuel is the same is as ignorant as saying all petro chemical based fuel is the same.

Biofuels are a nascent technology/industry too...

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Sorry to go off topic but Biofuel is not a solution to anything. It sucks worse than Gasoline in many ways.
Sorry I should of clarified that little better, I was lost in mini rant.

B100 made from mechanically separated organically grown soybeans (oil portion extracted from meal portion)

Oil portion creates power for entire farming/manufacturing process and…just about everything else.

meal portion fills a lot of guts

Is good, no?:confused:

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6753029-claims.html

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
"how do you know she's a witch?"

"SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE!!"
For fuxxake those knob gobblers above have already done this. I didn't even have to look at this thread I just knew, it's like Pavlov's f*cking dog. :disgust1::disgust::plthumbsdown::twitch:;)
<----reaches for the valium

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Should have known. Never was into Monty Python, sorry...
But since none of us had mentioned Monty Python by name...hmmmmmm...

That's what we can an 'admission' in the interrogation business.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
EDIT:

GODDAMN IT. Joke already stolen by Opie.

Friggin' thief.