Quantcast

woman problems!!!!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Your problem is that you need one.

Women can smell a desperate guy a mile off.

Figure out how to be okay by yourself - i.e. not need a woman - and the ladies will flock to you (well, okay, "flock" might be an exaggeration, but you will certainly have an easier time with them :p).

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well its not so much a need as it is a want. im not like oozing desperation or anything and im certainly not gonna rush into anything just to have one.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Be careful what you wish for. Remember, the cosmos has a nasty sense of humor. Particularly where women are concerned.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco-gringo said:

havent done anything about that, were not quite compatible i dont think after seeing her 2 times a week for a few weeks (shes my physical therapist).

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TreeSaw said:
Hmmm.....you need one? Exlain this need??? If it's a physical need, there are plenty of good flicks out there to help take care of that ;) just kidding....

or am I :think:

well, its not just a physical thing really, its more of a companionship thing, its hard to explain. before my last girlfriend i was single for 3 years so i dont really have any problem being alone, its just different this time. i know it sounds sappy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
TreeSaw said:
If it's a physical need
Hell, all you have to do is go to a good college bar and you can get take care of that.

I f'ing hate a couple of our local bars because they're such meat markets, and you can actually hear the STDs getting excited about opportunities to go exploring...

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
biggins said:
havent done anything about that, were not quite compatible i dont think after seeing her 2 times a week for a few weeks (shes my physical therapist).
Just couldn't get past the flatness, eh? You should just start refering to her as "Kansas".

Man, that's mean. I should be ashamed of myself...

J

JRB

pixelninja said:
Just couldn't get past the flatness, eh? You should just start refering to her as "Kansas".

Man, that's mean. I should be ashamed of myself...

Do you mean KansASS???

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Get yerself a fattie. She'll love you like no other and feed you all the time. Fo real.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Get yerself a fattie. She'll love you like no other and feed you all the time. Fo real.

Shady in the summer time, warm in the winter time. That's what I like about that fat gal of mine.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
MMcG said:
Are you going with a more understated rump avatar in the hopes that it will be more favorable with the mudhunnies on the Monkey?
thats stoshs girlfriends ass actually.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
biggins said:
well, its not just a physical thing really, its more of a companionship thing, its hard to explain. before my last girlfriend i was single for 3 years so i dont really have any problem being alone, its just different this time. i know it sounds sappy.
Ah....I get it (really)...and it doesn't sound sappy at all! I used to love being single (once upon a time) but my husband & I have an amazing relationship and I can't really see myself without his companionship! Good luck with the search!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TreeSaw said:
Ah....I get it (really)...and it doesn't sound sappy at all! I used to love being single (once upon a time) but my husband & I have an amazing relationship and I can't really see myself without his companionship! Good luck with the search!

cool. see thats what i am talkin about. i have enough carefree sex and whatnot, its gotten kind of old. oh, not to derail my own thread, but did your friend ever find a bike? the turner weighed in at 32 lbs with a big fat stem and platform pedals.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
biggins said:
cool. see thats what i am talkin about. i have enough carefree sex and whatnot, its gotten kind of old. oh, not to derail my own thread, but did your friend ever find a bike? the turner weighed in at 32 lbs with a big fat stem and platform pedals.
Good luck with the search. I happened upon my husband simply by chance...we played on the same beach volleyball team for a charity event (I was their company ringer...they needed a woman to play because they had registered co-ed and the secretary backed out at the last minute). Jenn hasn't found a bike yet...is your bike still available? If so, send me a pic and I will show it to her again.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
its more of finding a suitable one. i know a ton of girls. the two that would be the best matches for me are not gonna happen, one started dating my friend, the other is just a strange bird in general.real cool and she rides, she is just kinda strange.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
its more of finding a suitable one. i know a ton of girls. the two that would be the best matches for me are not gonna happen, one started dating my friend, the other is just a strange bird in general.real cool and she rides, she is just kinda strange.
gotcha. you need more exposure! try the process of elimination technique. be studious about it, i know it sounds stupid but if it's something that you want, treat it like anything else-like shopping for a new bike. identify the things you want in a girl, find out where girls like that hang out and start asking 'em out.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
now that summer is over :( I've been thinking about getting me a cute blonde non crazy in shape non pyscho female to spend some time with.....but where to hell to find one ? theres tons of them that are too young for me but none in the 30-35 age bracket around :(

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:
I have woman problems and I'm not even in a relationship... you want mine? I'll trade you my woman problems for you lack of woman problems :thumb:
no way man you mean the psycho thats humping your drummer?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
douglas said:
now that summer is over :( I've been thinking about getting me a cute blonde non crazy in shape non pyscho female to spend some time with.....but where to hell to find one ? theres tons of them that are too young for me but none in the 30-35 age bracket around :(
You need to look into the next age bracket Doug - I bet you'll find a lot of really amazing, in shape, healthy, young looking women in the 36-40 bracket!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
douglas said:

take the youngins then!