Woman tries to Exchange Frozen Dog...

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
...and other 'interesting' items.......
This one's too cold, I'd like a new one

German man produces 'anti-aging' beer:
Beer consumption generally makes everyone else young and attractive :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Subservient Chicken, Subservient Bar Wench, and now this:
Subservient Stickman

Jesus was spotted on an X-Ray:
Maybe it was the guy who won the Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich:

Ukraine Celebrates festival of Lard:
And the world thinks Americans are fat :dead:

Ok, so Americans ARE fat:
"Most of the passengers are American"....

post 'em if ya got 'em

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
MudGrrl said:
...and other 'interesting' items.......
This one's too cold, I'd like a new one
"Rindy said the best thing to do for pets in this cold weather is simple. 'Bring them in, bring them in, bring them in,' she said"

I don't get it. The woman did bring it in, and they still wouldn't give her a new one.

"Most of the passengers are American, and many of them are elderly. And we do have ten restaurants on the ship, so if they are big when they get on, they are bigger when they get off."

Saw a travel show about London the other day. It looked like a whole lot of stuff to see, but not so much to DO. My wife and I decided we'll go when we're old and lazy. Prolly a good time to cruise too, and break some chairs.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Why didn't they try to reanimate the frozen dog or they could have made some asian food with him :p

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
MudGrrl said:
"more fat and calories than most adults should get in a day"
It notes that for the whole combo but I suppose you probably get more fat than the RDA in the burger alone...

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Aah. My hometown strikes again. I've been to that shelter lots of times. I'm glad they didn't let her get another one and I hope they nail her for animal cruelty.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Hooray for subserviant stickman, even though the people who invented the internet wanted the capability to communicate after a nuclear blast i still mantain their true motivation was the creation of subserviant stickmen.

Also i find comfort in knowing that jesus is in my teeth, maybe if everyone knew that jesus was in their teeth, we wouldn't have so many wars.