Quantcast

Women Grunting. Yay or Nay?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I certainly won't be able to masterbate to womens tennis without the grunting, so I say keep it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
only when they are getting dirt shoot accupuncture....

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Totally hot.

The idea that they could tell an athlete what noises they can and cannot make during play is absurd.
Only people who get whooped on would complain anyways,

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I listen to ESPN Radio when I am in the car. My opinion is that way too much time is spent talking about this. But, I guess there isn't too much to talk about during the dog days of summer...baseball season is chugging along, but the NBA, NHL, NFL, and NCAA are all in their off-seasons.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
I think it's lame. To me it's just an intimidation factor, why don't they just yell bi*ch, slut c*nt or whore instead? I never did get to waff one out to a hot tennis player grunting because I thought Monica Seles was the only one with that technique.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I don't think the problem is with a little noise... some of these wenches are grunting over a 100db each time they hit the ball - that's pretty f'd up.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I don't think the problem is with a little noise... some of these wenches are grunting over a 100db each time they hit the ball - that's pretty f'd up.
One of the points made in the segment I saw was saying that the Nongrunting player needs to be able to hear when the opposing player is making contact with the ball to properly time their counter. If the player is grunting so loud the other can't hear the ball contact its impeding the ability of the other player to return a shot. Sounds like strategy to me, but apparently its upsetting a lot of people.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Totally hot while watching the highlights on the news.

Frankly, a little grating after watching a set and really goddamned annoying watching a whole match. (I tend to feel the same way about loud neighbor sex...)

Incredibly funny when discussed on Ridemonkey, however, so that's something.
why don't they just yell bi*ch, slut c*nt or whore instead?
Oh, now THAT might be hot.

Last edited: