Quantcast

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i was lucky to catch them at a tournament in Coney Island about a month ago.. there were some awesome sites going on. Needless to say the womens teams has the bigger audiences

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Man...I went through all 53 of those pics and could find but a scant few that did anything for me. I was at the ol' swimming hole(Cunningham Falls Lake) yesterday and saw no less than 10 girls who were WAY hotter than any of those pictured. Granted, they weren't olympic athletes to my knowledge but ya gotta think it takes more than that to pass off skinny-as-all-hell man-ish cleft-back a$$es as hotness. Where's all the soft, round tightness of a true juicy bubble? :confused:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Pot causes extreme gayness. Beware.

No seriously, I don't know what to say to this except that mens diving should be on for you fairly soon.
If extreme gayness equates to liking women shaped like women instead of curveless pre-teen boys than point me towards the walk-in closet. I can certainly enjoy womens beach volleyball and respect their atleticism but pinnacles of feminine beauty they ain't. I think perhaps you'd better check yourself on that gay thing. Does women's bodybuilding and marathon get you all hot and bothered, too?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If extreme gayness equates to liking women shaped like women instead of curveless pre-teen boys than point me towards the walk-in closet. I can certainly enjoy womens beach volleyball and respect their atleticism but pinnacles of feminine beauty they ain't. I think perhaps you'd better check yourself on that gay thing. Does women's bodybuilding and marathon get you all hot and bothered, too?

If there are pre-teen boys built like that, then I can understand why the GOP gets in trouble.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
If there are pre-teen boys built like that, then I can understand why the GOP gets in trouble.
Hahaha...I didn't say there weren't any attractive ones. Some of their celebrations after a win can be pretty cool, also, when they're all entangled and rolling around in the sand. Overall, though, once you get past the fact they're wearing next to nothing, the bodies just aren't as nice as some people here are saying. Maybe the problem is that I'm watching the Olympics with my wife and kids instead of alone in my parent's basement with my pants around my ankles.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I know Misty May...check it out.

Nancy Reno went to my HS. She was partners with Kerri Walsh in the first beach VB Olympics. I knew her (NR) in passng, but know some of the girls she played VB with well.
Kerri Walsh was partners with Misty May awhile back.

I know girls who know Nancy Reno.
NR knows KW
KW knows Misty May...

Therefore I know Misty May.

7 degrees of seperation, b@tches!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Am I the only one that thinks they are damn good volleyball players? The US/Belgium first set last night was fun to watch. The Belgian chicks just could not put away May and Walsh.