Quantcast

womens clinic at wisp!

onetime

Monkey
Aug 31, 2004
in a pond
Join me for a fun day on the trails at Wisp resort in Deep Creek, MD! We will work on skills like getting over logs, learning to drop, or feeling more comfortable with it if you're already doing them, roots and rocks, braking techniques, cornering, and negotiating steeper trails. I have done a few similar clinics in the watershed, and they have always been a hit. Rental bikes are available at the mountain if needed. Full info at www.skiwisp.com on the events page. To register call 301-387-4911. --Hillary

Join me for a fun day on the trails at Wisp resort in Deep Creek, MD! We will work on skills like getting over logs, learning to drop, or feeling more comfortable with it if you're already doing them, roots and rocks, braking techniques, cornering, and negotiating steeper trails. I have done a few similar clinics in the watershed, and they have always been a hit. Rental bikes are available at the mountain if needed. Full info at www.skiwisp.com on the events page. To register call 301-387-4911.
who knew MD had any "mountains?"

:bonk:

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
How are the trails at Wisp? Or for that matter how is the riding in MD over all? Baltimore is on our list possible relocation spots when Shay graduates. There's a lot of jobs in that area for both of us and its beginning to look like a very attractive option.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Balto has some cool street riding, XC is very close by, and there is a variety of FR/DH from 1-5 hours.

Wisp has great trails, but the lift is super slow.

Well we went to the top and worked on complete fundamentals that I was never taught or thought of. We worked on lifting the front, lifting the rear, putting them together for a bunny hop, doing bumps, going over small logs big logs, rocks, jumps, cornoring.
IT WAS AWESOME!