Quantcast

Women's DH gear?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
My girl is trying to find some shorts, she'd like pink, but most of all she'd like something that fits and fits over here knee pads and will allow room for some of those fancy padded undershorts you can get. But she is struggling to find anything.....

checked the usual subjects go-ride, hucknroll, chainlove, pricepoint, jenson, cycle therapy, etc.

Any other suggestions?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Rockgardn used to have a TON of girl gear.....clothing and armor. I'd look there. My friend's daughter had a ton of pink Rockgardn swag when we were sponsored by them.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
my girl is stoked on the look of race face stuff, theres a cute blue or something ;)
she also rides in a pair of pearl izumi AM shorts. They are strechy and have a removable shammy that is quite nice.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Rockgardn used to have a TON of girl gear.....clothing and armor. I'd look there. My friend's daughter had a ton of pink Rockgardn swag when we were sponsored by them.
^^Rockgardn, yes. I have mostly Fox and Oakley gear because it's what's been on sale on hucknroll, etc. I love my fox shorts... and my fox armor is comfy.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Almost all of my biking clothing is from Harlot. It is SUPER comfortable and I love the wool blend shirts. They don't do pink, though, (although that's why I like their stuff. ;)).

Maybe check out Loeka, IXS, or Troy Lee Designs. Some of their stuff is at chainreactioncycles.com, but you might have more luck if you go directly to their websites (though stuff will be more $$).

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Loeka is great and they do have some with pink accents. Their shorts come in a couple of different lengths and materials and they're all great. I have a few pairs of medium shorts & capris that I would be willing to part with inexpensively. If you're interested, let me know and I'll send some pics along. I have black, brown (with pink) and I think a pair that are heavier with pink pinstripes.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Thanks for the suggestions guys, definitely some new brands I hadn't heard of.

Treesaw I will let her know you have some stuff you may part with :)