Quantcast

Wonder if she'll even see it? HBD anyway, Jr_Bullit!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
if i moved to canada with a man, i might stop posting on rm too. (isn't that the rumor?)

happy birthday JB. we still need to get together and have a throw down. i guess tn and i will have to move to the pnw for that.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
laura said:
if i moved to canada with a man, i might stop posting on rm too. (isn't that the rumor?)

happy birthday JB. we still need to get together and have a throw down. i guess tn and i will have to move to the pnw for that.
We have computers too. Nice ones.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
laura said:

See I told my friend they don't have the intraweb in Canada but he didnt' believe me, now I have proof!!

J

JRB

loco said:
I fixed your post.

Oh - and Happy Birthday, JRB. :thumb:

Ha - I just noticed those are my initials. It's like I am wishing myself a happy birthday a few days early.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Holy Crap! Big belated thanks I guess - I was just dinking around debating to post or not and I found this from last year...:) Y'all are sweet ...hehehe - and I was definitely not working at the time but climbing in Kentucky...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jr_Bullit said:
Holy Crap! Big belated thanks I guess - I was just dinking around debating to post or not and I found this from last year...:) Y'all are sweet ...hehehe - and I was definitely not working at the time but climbing in Kentucky...

Wow, only a few months late! :D

I was really confused when I saw this on the front page, because we have the same birthday

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Uhhhm - nice pic.... :)

How do you keep track of stuff like that? (bdays and crap? I can't even remember my parents, much less anyone else's or whether or not I share it with others...)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
I'll be around - after being offline for so long, this whole technology thing feels a bit foreign....;) hard to make the adjustment...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Jr_Bullit said:
I'll be around - after being offline for so long, this whole technology thing feels a bit foreign....;) hard to make the adjustment...
wait wait wait i know you have a man and all but i cant beleive you were climbing at the red and didnt let me know!!!!! i probably could have gotten you on some nice private crags in that area....

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Dude! I SO told you that we were gonna be in the red for a significant period of time - like 1/2 of October all the way to the first week of December... Check this pic of me bundled up for the cold - 4 shirts, a down jacket, wool long johns under my pants, two socks, tennies, two hats, two gloves, and a chair to sit on while I belay to keep my bum from freezing!
:) it got a wee bit cold before we left ;) The water at Miguels froze repeatedly, and the last two weeks we were there we paid for showers at a local hotel because the showers at miguels were frozen..

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
BTW - which private crags? :) (curious minds want to know...lol) - my favorite place (Steve's too) was at Funk Rock City...but I also really liked a ton of the stuff at Muir Valley...