Quantcast

Woodland Hills CA riding/stuff to do?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
So I just reserved plane tickets to fly out to LA to visit a friend of mine working on a co-op there...I will be staying in woodland hills and am wondering if there is anywhere to ride in that area (FR/DJ type stuff) I am not sure if i will have a car, because he will be using it some of the days for work. I guess i am just debating on taking the bike or not...comments suggestions?

i live in woodland hills. when are you going to be here? i will be out of town this upcoming weekend at the Zion Freeride Festival (oct 1&2) but if you are going to be around other days. we have some very good local DH trails and a fattie DJ spot (not for beginners) if you are interested.

mike

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
WestCoastHucker said:
i live in woodland hills. when are you going to be here? i will be out of town this upcoming weekend at the Zion Freeride Festival (oct 1&2) but if you are going to be around other days. we have some very good local DH trails and a fattie DJ spot (not for beginners) if you are interested.

mike
This spot has been closed down. People who know where this spot is, know that there has been a construction project in the works for quite a while. However, for various reasons, the project was put on hold--until now. As of last week, the construction has started, and the security guards are back.

Yesterday morning, a "warning" was placed on my car, stating that we were trespassing, etc. etc. Considering that a few friends and I cut in most of the lines, chutes, drops, etc. it kind of bums me out...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
man thats awesome, i am not positive that i will be able to bring my bike :( just because of the cost of taking it on the plane and what not...I will let you know...so is it fun off the bike in the area? While my bro is at work will there be stuff to do?