Quantcast

Woohoo! Finally got my first unemployment cheque today!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
About time! Maybe I'll go buy booze with it....

Less than two weeks until I start my new job.... I don't want to go back to work.... sitting on my ass all day is fun. And yep. Looks like it will be helicopters over Airbus or Bombardier.... They both just keep dragging their feet...I spoke with them and neither will have their '06 manpower budgets sorted out until after my start date with Bell. So nuts to them. I'm gonna build helicopters.......

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
See if you can design a way for the vomit to stay outside the bird when someone throws up while riding with the doors open.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Can you collect if you're fired from a job?

My boss just shot me a look of "you're fired" when I gave him crap for HIM not following procedures that HE created and EXPECTS everyone to follow... yet, he follows them the least.

He sets such a bad example eventho he'll yell at people for not following procedures.

I just don't take crap very well. Hard to smile with a mouth of it.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Wait, what happened to the railroad trucks...you crash too many forklifts?

Also, when do we get to go for a chopper ride? You know where to pick me up - that rugby field out back will be fine for an LZ.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
do try to keep up...

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139004&highlight=helicopter

I go to the lawyer tomorrow to get the $$ from selling my interest in the company.....It'll be the largest cheque made out to me that I've ever seen.

Transcend said:
Wait, what happened to the railroad trucks...you crash too many forklifts?

Also, when do we get to go for a chopper ride? You know where to pick me up - that rugby field out back will be fine for an LZ.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Transcend said:
Bell up in Hudson? Is the A380 work at the airport or what?

And when do I get my helicopter ride?
Mirabel on the 15...kinda far

The Airbus gig was at a place on Brunswick across from Fairview. you know the tower where Amir's is? It's an offload company. Would have been a sweet commute. But they seem pretty flakey

As soon as I get my ride, I'll call you.....