Quantcast

Woohoo, Grade 1 Seperation

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Went to the doc this morning and got some x-rays taken of my shoulder. He thinks I might have a grade 1 seperation. Waiting on the radiologist to check them out to know for sure.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Wumpus said:
Went to the doc this morning and got some x-rays taken of my shoulder. He thinks I might have a grade 1 seperation. Waiting on the radiologist to check them out to know for sure.
You were riding *road*, weren't you? :rolleyes:

When will you Texans ever learn......?

:D

-S.S.-

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That sucks. Separated my shoulder for the third time on new years eve. As long as you don't fall on it any time soon it shouldn't keep you off the bike. You'll probably want to build the muscles up around the shoulder after things heal up a bit.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Westy said:
That sucks. Separated my shoulder for the third time on new years eve. As long as you don't fall on it any time soon it shouldn't keep you off the bike. You'll probably want to build the muscles up around the shoulder after things heal up a bit.
Yeah, the accident* happened a couple of months ago, and I thought it was healing OK so I was hitting the weights to strengthen it up and ended up aggravating it.

*For shuttles -- Front wheel of my MOUNTAIN bike shoot out from under me on some that sweet damn green Texas clay.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
SkaredShtles said:
You were riding *road*, weren't you?

When will you Texans ever learn......?

:D

-S.S.-
:nuts: :nuts:

You've been bashing on road riding long enough sucker.......we keell you!!

Just cause you don't look good in spandex. Hater :)

Good luck with the healing process Wumpus, does it require surgery?

The Ito

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
SkaredShtles said:
:p

Hold on......... you have *mountains* in your part of Texas?? :think:

-S.S.-
wumpas might have some 'mountainious' type formations. here in houston we have extra tall overpasses.
My office is 35' above sea level but thats only because i'm on the 7th floor.

Wumpus said:
good luck with that. i had/have a grade 3/4 seperation of my right shoulder from 2.5 years ago. my right collarbone is no longer attatched on the right side. so now i have an inch high bump there. clicks weird and sometime feels like the shoudler is going to pop out....more often now than originally. but definetly strengthen it up and good luck on the recovery. my rehab was wrenching :)

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
SkaredShtles said:
:confused: I *only* wear spandex when riding my mountain bike. Only spandex since 1992.
-S.S.-
The frightening part is he wears flourescent spandex. :nope: I think that died back in the 80s and should have remaind DEAD. :dead:

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Yeah, as long as it doesn't rain -- 50% chance right now.
Stupid rain. If it doesn't rain tonight or tomorrow, Kevin and I are going to Dana Peak. We can wait on you if'n you want.