Quantcast

Woohoo! I got MO MONEY from the guys at work!

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
dh girlie said:
Nah...I just make sure all their f ups on their timecards are fixed before they go in so they get paid every two weeks...trust me...it would be a LOT more than 160 bucks if it were HO ho ho.... :rolleyes: hahhahaah!

Is this the begining of an auction? :eek:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
dh girlie said:
Sweet...got a hundy yesterday from one crew...the other two crews just kicked down MO money! And one of my bosses gave me this bud vase...and I was like SWEET! a shotglass! HAHAHAHAHAH!
So...if you got all that money, why wouldn't you fill the bud vase with kind bud instead of liquor? :think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
That's ok...you might not like me, but the guys here do...so far in addition to the money and vase I've received:

Chocolates
Bottle of Crown
A pink stuffed monkey
some pink pj pants with monkeys on em
tea...but not the kind that burns your mouth like jr bullit's tea...
Did you get anyone anything?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
That's ok...you might not like me, but the guys here do...so far in addition to the money and vase I've received:

Chocolates
Bottle of Crown
A pink stuffed monkey
some pink pj pants with monkeys on em
tea...but not the kind that burns your mouth like jr bullit's tea...
You know I love you :love:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Did you get anyone anything?

Yeah...I got boxes of candy for the managers and lead workers and a few of the guys I'm close to...for the rest of the crew guys I baked cookies and got chocolates...kinda hard when there are 50 or so dudes to buy them all something. I got my big boss a gift certificate for dinner for him and his wife. Then some gift certificates for Starbucks for a few of the girls up here and a bottle of hypnotiq and a calendar for my coworker who is a pretty good friend...and perfume for my other coworker. Hairdresser got a fifty from me last night and the chick that does my pedicures got a gift certificate to ticketmaster...and of course all my friends and their kids, etc.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Cripes, I'm glad I don't have to go through that here at work.

dh girlie said:
Yeah...I got boxes of candy for the managers and lead workers and a few of the guys I'm close to...for the rest of the crew guys I baked cookies and got chocolates...kinda hard when there are 50 or so dudes to buy them all something. I got my big boss a gift certificate for dinner for him and his wife. Then some gift certificates for Starbucks for a few of the girls up here and a bottle of hypnotiq and a calendar for my coworker who is a pretty good friend...and perfume for my other coworker. Hairdresser got a fifty from me last night and the chick that does my pedicures got a gift certificate to ticketmaster...and of course all my friends and their kids, etc.