Quantcast

Woohoo! My helicopter ride approaches!!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Helicopter Rides

Please consult the attached list to find out if you are on this week's passenger list.
My name was on the list!!!

If your name is on the list, you are asked report to the Employee Dining Room (EDR)
today, Thursday, June 22, between 11:00 and 13:00,
to confirm the date and time of your flight.

Post as required!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My last trip to Chicago there was this homeless guy that would stand on the sidewalk screaming "free helicopter rides". When a woman walket by he would whip it out and spin it around. I hope your helicopter ride is a little better.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Westy said:
My last trip to Chicago there was this homeless guy that would stand on the sidewalk screaming "free helicopter rides". When a woman walket by he would whip it out and spin it around. I hope your helicopter ride is a little better.
Are you kidding?

I hope that's exactly what happens to MMike.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Mike!

You work at Bell??

Got the same e-mail this am... :rolleyes:

Not on the list cause I'm a dumbass consultant! :redhot:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Have fun on the flight! I was a Flight Medic when I was in the Army and flew in a Blackhawk pretty much everyday. I really miss the chopper, but it wasn't enough to keep me in the Army!!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Westy said:
...there was this homeless guy that would stand on the sidewalk screaming "free helicopter rides". When a woman walket by he would whip it out and spin it around.
Although likely horrifying to the women, that is funny as hell. For HelloWeen, I used to do something similar at our fraternity parties- after rubbing black mascarow on my member, I'd walk around offering free recorder lessons to whichever lady successfully finished a shot of berenjager, which I'd pour for them.

Jeronimo

Monkey
Jul 11, 2006
behind that boulder
The best helicopter rides are free. I was lucky enough to get paid to ride in these:

Sometimes it's more fun to exit them these ways:

And sometimes it's even more fun to have them pick you up this way:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ooh, fancy. did you retch from the anticipation?