Quantcast

WOOHOO! New Maxxis Wallpaper

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton

Just too much tire advertisement and not enough Jessi. :love:

dang....can't get the image to load over here. Guess you'll just have to clicky click on the link.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Not too much chamois protection in that kit, eh?

From an athletic standpoint, she is very attractive...but not my type. Look at that skinny little bleacher butt! Impressive legs and tan, but just a bit too equine. Flat on her back as seen from above, I'd bet she would look incredible, though.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
llkoolkeg said:

From an athletic standpoint, she is very attractive...but not my type. Look at that skinny little bleacher butt! Impressive legs and tan, but just a bit too equine. Flat on her back as seen from above, I'd bet she would look incredible, though.
FWAAAHAHAHA.. can you imagine what a chamois would look like tucked up in there. Hum, well, actually I'd be pretty jealous of it. :drool:

Edit: took another look at that pic and HOLY DUCK-BUTTER SWEETNESS!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
llkoolkeg said:

From an athletic standpoint, she is very attractive...but not my type. Look at that skinny little bleacher butt! Impressive legs and tan, but just a bit too equine. Flat on her back as seen from above, I'd bet she would look incredible, though
HAHAHA...classic...what is a bleacher butt?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
dh girlie said:
HAHAHA...classic...what is a bleacher butt?
What you get when you have been sitting on bleachers too long...like at a gymnasium. A posterior pressed flat and square like Spongebob's. A bootie that looks more like a Rubik's cube than an overly-ripe peach. A caboose that imparts seated motion less like a weepul and more like a duplo. :)

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
dh girlie said:
Be sure to post photos of yourself in a similar outfit! :D

(NO Douglas and Stosh...I am NOT hitting on him)
Silly ho... I'm not going roadie so I can wear that... I'm going roadie because all the roadie hoes must dress like that... after all they all do, right?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
dh girlie said:
Nice try...I think you want to wear such a suit.
I'll go on record here as saying if anyone ever sees me wearing that, they have implicit permission to give me a serious beatdown.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
dh girlie said:
Be sure to post photos of yourself in a similar outfit! :D

(NO Douglas and Stosh...I am NOT hitting on him)
Please don't feed the animals! There's no need to see THAT.

(You have to specify that now so that you're cadre of hopeful drones don't get all jealous.) ;)

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
llkoolkeg said:
What you get when you have been sitting on bleachers too long...like at a gymnasium. A posterior pressed flat and square like Spongebob's. A bootie that looks more like a Rubik's cube than an overly-ripe peach. A caboose that imparts seated motion less like a weepul and more like a duplo. :)

Suit yourself, she's a fine looking lady and can kick my ass to boot....I'm in love I think, haha.

The Ito