Quantcast

WooHoo! NorCal Indoor MTB Park!

Trailhead

Chimp
Mar 5, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Just found out about this this morning.

http://www.theskillsfactory.com/

In this day and age when EVERYTHING around us is getting shut down, it's good to see someone local taking chances. Honestly, with all of the BS that's been going around lately (lawsuits, lack of profitability), I would be surprised if this ends up being a lasting enterprise, but damnit I'm going to do everything to support them any way I can.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I live in chico asshat

It takes hour and a half to get there if you do the limit. I don't.

I cant remeber the last time I was in sac o' tomatoes

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
manziman said:
pfft, you live there.
you're crazy. For work I drive on 99 from Arco Arena area (sac) to Chico everyday. Going up 99 straight to chico is at least 1.5hrs... There are SO many cops out there and 99 is not a road to speed on...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Yeti DHer said:
you're crazy. For work I drive on 99 from Arco Arena area (sac) to Chico everyday. Going up 99 straight to chico is at least 1.5hrs... There are SO many cops out there and 99 is not a road to speed on...
yea, i know how crazy it is. i've seen a bunch of people getting tickets on my way up to go duck hunting in Marysville. pfft, get a new job or move.

Jan 2, 2005
I'm the owner of The Skills Factory and I really appreciate all the support that I've seen. I can't give you a definite on when we're opening because finding the a building/space to operate in is taking way too much time. I'll post to the site when we know more. feel free to contact us with q's. -Mike

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
SkillsFactory said:
I'm the owner of The Skills Factory and I really appreciate all the support that I've seen. I can't give you a definite on when we're opening because finding the a building/space to operate in is taking way too much time. I'll post to the site when we know more. feel free to contact us with q's. -Mike
dude, you should make season passes..and give me one for free...