Quantcast

WooHoo, our punter's a moron

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
I was just hearing about that on the Rome show on my way to lunch. That sucks. Sorry to hear one of your dudes let you down. That is never a good thing.

Honestly, I don't even ask for the pros to be "positive" (though it's great when they are). Just staying out of jail and out of court would be a good step.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
The thing that absolutely KILLS me about this is that every single player (NFL and NBA)that as ever gotten a DWI/DUI has done so on South Blvd. If you are going to drive drunk you are better off flying down 77 then messing with South Blvd. Kerry Collins, Derrick Coleman, Jarod Cooper (twice), and there was another one that is slipping my mind right now.

You figure they would tattoo it on the back of their hands "Don't Drive on South Blvd."

But then again Todd was the punter who said he wouldn't kick field goals unless the team gave him his fat fine money back. Oh yeah we have a fat punter. Now we know why he is fat.

At least this is his first chance so just a visit to the Richardson household this time around.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
He's a little on the heavy side DRB but he's also the one punter in the NFL a punt returner is going to remember getting plowed by if he gets past the rest of the defense. Todd will put a hit on a bitch :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
zod said:
It's amazing that pro-level atheletes can make so much money yet they can't live a positive lifestyle to assure they protect all their years of hard work and practice.

I really like Todd too, he's one of my favorite players .........but he just dropped a notch or two :stosh:

http://tinyurl.com/6v6mt

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6723103/
Hmmm... You should see the haggard looking man thing Denny Neagle got caught with getting a little sucky sucky from. His $40 dollar BJ cost him $19 million.