Quantcast

WOOHOO!! Solidworks 2005, SP2

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
S.P.A.M.

if somebody can hook me up with a Solid Works related job, i will reward him with a new bike.... jejeje im serious...

last version used is SW 2004 pro edition.... been working with it for 4 years(previous versions of course) some ACAD experience as well...

live in tijuana, industrial engineer and work for a major manufacture company of the TV industry... LCD technology....

thanx

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Pro-Engineer Wildfire kicks solidworks ass :blah:

just had to say it. that's what i work with, love it, although, i haven't had much of a chance to catch any time on solidworks, so i'm just blowing it out of my ass :D :thumb:

MG6

Chimp
Mar 28, 2005
pro-e vs solidwork isn't going to be a fair comparison.

Both works wonders for different element.

As an ID, solidworks is great for solid modeling.

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
I don't mind SW 05, we're running SP 1.1, it needs more power to run than previous versions, I've had to move up to a Gig of RAM and to an Nvida card, it does not like ATI cards at all. Three of us in the office had ATI cards and had to get them swapped out and they were very high end cards. Went to cheaper, Nvidia cards and runs smooth as silk. Meshes about the same to Algor as previous versions too.

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
MMike said:
Hmmm..I have an ATI Radeon 9200 and half a gig of RAM it seems to work ok......
Hmm...we couldn't..running a Pentium III or 4? We're running 64 bit AMD boards, could be part of the problem for all I know too. It ran with the ATI cards, but it was Sllloooowww..