Quantcast

Woohoo

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Doc says I can ride my bike again, I just have to take it easy. He says no hard riding for awhile yet, but to go out on a few trial rides. Big list of stretches and excersizes to keep the knee working and gain back flexion. Think I will head up to Box springs tommorrow after work and hit spring trail, good short little trail to see how I feel.:thumb:

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
cheers

and REALLY take it easy and be careful...

a few years back i hurt my knee again because i was overexerting myself during rehab...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:monkeydance:

Take it easy dude, we're going to have a problem if you fvck yourself up again and we don't get to ride when I'm out west.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
"Say wassup if you see a fat guy wearing a zebra helmet".
don't confuse the guy sherms , there will be 3 fat guy's with that same girlie outfit on . make sure you bring the sluck this time and he doesn't b*tch out like he did @ woodward .i've been training really hard to beat him by binge drinking and watching the tdf .:thumb:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
don't confuse the guy sherms , there will be 3 fat guy's with that same girlie outfit on . make sure you bring the sluck this time and he doesn't b*tch out like he did @ woodward .i've been training really hard to beat him by binge drinking and watching the tdf .:thumb:
hey, it sounds like we're on the same exact training program except I'm watching simpsons reruns.

And it's only gonna be 1 fat guy in a zebra helmet... Sluck has lost some weight, making him more aero dynamic... we're talking bullet like here!