Quantcast

~~~Woot! Its Friday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

My buddy and I finished up installing my new clothes dryer last night. What started out to be a simple job of unhooking the old dryer and hooking up the new one turned into a mess involving running about 20ft of new pipe for the gas line. It's amazing that my house hasn't blown up or fell apart by the half assed way the previous owners fixed things.

Oh yeah... and happy Friday!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Last day here, still feel weird about it but whatever. Have an interview at 10:30 I have no idea how to prepare for and I hope to hear back on as many as 2 others. Woohoo.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Wait... it's Friday? Huh. I think I've been stuck in a time warp all week.

Busy weekend ahead. I'm helping run two full-day mtb skills clinics tomorrow and Sunday. Tomorrow for the guys, Sunday for the girls. Should be fun!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning (barely). We've been busy playing, taking a walk, doing laundry and dishes so far this morning. Syd is fascinated by shark week so there's been plenty of blood & gore on the tv too! Alex is getting so verbal...it's adorable! She insists on "talking" to whomever calls too! MTB Ride with the guys tonight, but I still need to take it easy...it's only been a week and a half since my vein surgery so no racing for me.

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
AHHHH! Friday! Yess! My big bro came into town last night and we had a good dinner out with our aunt and my wife and son. The big kids are going to play at the bike park tomorrow for the first time this summer!Sooo excited!!
Probably get an evening swim in tonight after a hot day working in the shop! Supposed to to be 95 again today!
Have a good one out there everyone!

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Came home from a business trip to this:

If you ferment 6.5 gallons of wort in a 6.5 gallon carboy, you're going to have a bad time. ~1gal blew off through the blow off tube, up out of the growler and onto the floor. :( What's left tastes damn good though, so not all is lost. :cheers:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Woot! Friday it is peeps! SO STOKED to go shred Stevens tomorrow with Buffalo and Bro-in-law!!! DH4Life or something along those lines... Feel awesome today after a 3 day juice cleanse with the hubby. Woke up actually refreshed and ready to get isht done!

:-D Have a great weekend!