Quantcast

Woot

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ok, got the pads in today. Damn teh feel good. Really these are a good buy if your looking for a cheap set of knee/shin pads that work well. Just to test I put them on, and an hour later they hadnt moved. Nice little pattela pad inside, lots of air flow, they feel great.

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
You should probably reserve judgment until you ride & crash in them. They look quite toasty, but they are cheap for the amount of money.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Well, they are actually made by roach, which is what I had prior, and this set has ALOT more airflow than the last set. the back side is all mesh, the inside is fluted and channeled. Has six straps to hold in place, and My last pads, I have had quite a few crashs in!! part of the reason I ordered new pads.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
yeah dirty you should save your judgment to you crash in them . you might want to try that this weekend , but not in your race run.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
Ok, as requested, Another reveiw. Couple tumbles today and the Knee pads stayed perfectly in place, felt really good and are good at cooling. Good stuff, if you like a full coverage knee pad