Quantcast

Words escape me........

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA...and the highest donor gets to live out his fantasy of making love to her breasts...WOW!
I'm sure there are some lonely guys who would jump at the chance...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Just wait until the last possible moment...like 10 seconds before the auction ends and BAM! Then you can email the pictures to everyone you know...

nice!

I wonder if I am the high bidder she'll also get "Dalton Doug" as a fake tatto on the twins

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
That's pathetic. My girlfriend is getting implants (B cup to a D cup, and not at my request, but I'll enjoy the results) and she didn't ask me for a single dime. This chick is a ho.

I'll probably send her a 10 spot. :D

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
El Jefe said:
That's pathetic. My girlfriend is getting implants (B cup to a D cup, and not at my request, but I'll enjoy the results) and she didn't ask me for a single dime. This chick is a ho.

a D cup? damn.... why would anybody not in the biz want a D-cup???

i had a friend who had her rack reduced when she was 17 cuz the weight was bending her spine... she had like huge ass knockers....

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA...and the highest donor gets to MEET HER...WOW!
haha i know that's so lame. I mean they'll probably meet, he'll buy her lunch or dinner, and that's it. He's gonna get screwed. Financially, not genitally...haha now I'm just making up words!

This reminds me of a craigslist ad I saw once, where some girl was going to Orange County for a couple days, and wanted some dude, preferably someone that either owned a Benz, or worked at a Benz dealer, to lend her a car. The lucky guy, then got a chance to have lunch with her on him, when she arrived. Awesome! Sign me up!

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
ALEXIS_DH said:
a D cup? damn.... why would anybody not in the biz want a D-cup???

i had a friend who had her rack reduced when she was 17 cuz the weight was bending her spine... she had like huge ass knockers....

She's 5'9" so the D cups won't look too huge on her, and well, she uh, dances.

Polytics

Chimp
Mar 28, 2005
Vancouver, BC, Canadistan
El Jefe said:
She's 5'9" so the D cups won't look too huge on her, and well, she uh, dances.
Of course she dances... how else can someone afford breast implants?

That aside... Imagine riding a bike with an additional 15 pounds of artificial flesh hanging from your neck?

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Polytics said:
Of course she dances... how else can someone afford breast implants?

That aside... Imagine riding a bike with an additional 15 pounds of artificial flesh hanging from your neck?
15lbs? More like a total of a pound and a quarter to a pound and a half. 300-350cc implants x 2 = 600-700g of weight.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
El Jefe said:

Ewww...so...big...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
EVERYONE that donates any amount of money will recieve before & after pictures of me (and my old/new assets) & the highest donation will get to meet me after I have my surgery (this is a GUARANTEE) which I would like within the next month!!!

What a skeezer. If she wants a donation from me, she's gonna have to siphon it right from the tap. If she is able to extract donation of any amount, EVERYONE will receive(spelled correctly) before & after pictures of me unloading(on her old/new assets) & the highest individual will get to meet me after I have my way with her(this is a GUARANTEE) to share a J which I would like within the next month!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:

Is this the same girlfriend who uses her teeth when uhhh...you know...workin the monster??? I thought she was out the door?