Quantcast

Work Friendly Update - Please Read.

biggins said:
this is a horrible idea. while we are on the work safe tip why dont ya get rid of the ads with sound on em to? Maybe getting rid of any posts with any talk or expression or opinion on religion or politics. You should probably get rid of the ads with the sultry looking women for the diet pills and the dating sevices as well.

i for one dont see a problem with my avatar, she is not in a thong there is nothing exposed that you couldnt see walking down the street. it is a very toned down version of the avatars from yester-year. unfortunately i wont be home until later this week so i wont have until then to change it into something lame. i'll get to it though.
Calm down. I would guess that your current avatar qualifies as work safe.

J

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
1. I would like ads with sound to go too. Working on it.

2. Sultry ads come up now and then - just something I'll have to live with for now. They happen to help pay the bills though while the girly avatars do nothing but get adolescent boys excited.

3. The rest of your nonsense about opinions etc - not even worth a response.

biggins said:
this is a horrible idea. while we are on the work safe tip why dont ya get rid of the ads with sound on em to? Maybe getting rid of any posts with any talk or expression or opinion on religion or politics. You should probably get rid of the ads with the sultry looking women for the diet pills and the dating sevices as well.

i for one dont see a problem with my avatar, she is not in a thong there is nothing exposed that you couldnt see walking down the street. it is a very toned down version of the avatars from yester-year. unfortunately i wont be home until later this week so i wont have until then to change it into something lame. i'll get to it though.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Oh, and I am glad you brought attention to yourself. Shorten your sig please.

biggins said:

Adding the following short list at the bottom of your HOSTS file will quell the noisy ads:

127.0.0.1 a.tribalfusion.com
127.0.0.1 tribalfusion.com
127.0.0.1 show.budsinc.com
127.0.0.1 budsinc.com
127.0.0.1 ad.doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 doubleclick.net
127.0.0.1 te.burstnet.com

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
so here is the question RM, is my avatar decent enough to be considered work safe?it does not show any skin really and it isn't vulgar. i would really like to keep it.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
stosh said:
Bwahhhhhhhhhhhh me too!!

I had a 94 accord with a Vtec inside sticker and a huge a$$ H on my backwindow.
hell yeah, did you ever go out & bump some Basement Jaxx, cruise the rave scene, wear your Adidas visor, & score some hottie raver chick suckin' on a pacifier? ;) :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
biggins said:
so here is the question RM, is my avatar decent enough to be considered work safe?it does not show any skin really and it isn't vulgar. i would really like to keep it.
may i suggest you use this version? colors look better imo

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BigMike said:
Who is it?
we need not name any names.

RM thanks for lettin me know that it is acceptable. i like girly rumps, even if they are clothed.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
TN said:
hell yeah, did you ever go out & bump some Basement Jaxx, cruise the rave scene, wear your Adidas visor, & score some hottie raver chick suckin' on a pacifier? ;) :D

where do you think he meet his GF!?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

Girlie avatars are about as juvenile and lame as they come....... I'd expect them on a Riceboy board, but not here.

-S.S.-

I was THE original ricer back in the late 80's...I had a white crx...and it had white wheels...white windshield wipers...a thumpin stereo system, and a vanity plate that said 1RKNCRX...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I started the whole movement...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
I was THE original ricer back in the late 80's...I had a white crx...and it had white wheels...white windshield wipers...a thumpin stereo system, and a vanity plate that said 1RKNCRX...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I started the whole movement...
As Eastwood once said, "You're a legend in your own mind....."

:D

-S.S.-

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
BMXman said:
yeah but I don't see how rice fits into it...anyway it's not important...D

Maybe all they can afford to eat is Rice b/c all their $$ goes into car parts.

I hear it is even more expensive than bikes ;)