Quantcast

work night/weekend

GARLIC

Chimp
Jul 14, 2008
We are gonna re work a couple of things starting friday night. If anyone wants to come sling some dirt let me know. Will be working saturday and sunday also. If you want to come your help will be much apreciated, Bring your bike and tools. If anyone needs to chrash friday night there is plenty of room.

Later,

Brad

GARLIC

Chimp
Jul 14, 2008
Looks like friday and saturday are rained out for working at GARLICS. Sunday it will be on all day, come and Show some shovel love! Hey manimal, you can come lean on a shovel!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Looks like friday and saturday are rained out for working at GARLICS. Sunday it will be on all day, come and Show some shovel love! Hey manimal, you can come lean on a shovel!
i wish i could come lend a hand (haha..good pun) but i'll be in fayett-nam visiting my cousin's new stork delivery. i'll try to get up w/ you soon 'cause i can still dig...well, i figure if i can rake my yard with a cast that i should be able to throw dirt too.

hotrodmarlin

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
Hey man I'm the guy that helped a little that day with Skyboss. Wish I could be there but I'm gonna be out of town. I've still got the wood if you want it-

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Brad, are you gonna be riding and/or building any this week? I'll be home tomorrow night and itching for some dirt after months of riding nothing but street.