Quantcast

Work Party blitz... need help at Duthie!

mwestra2

Monkey
Dec 4, 2007
Hey All,

Great weather window headed our way, so we really need your help out at Duthie! Work parties posted every day from Tues through Sun: http://evergreenmtb.org/recreation/calendar_view.php?month=12&year=2009

If you've got a day off work, stop by and dig for a few hours then ride for a few. Same for the weekend. Every little bit helps. If you want to do a night WP, let me know when and I'll try to get us hooked up with a generator and spotlights.

Help spread the word!

Thanks,
Mike
mwestra@evergreenmtb.org
425-241-7806

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I rode the NE loop this past weekend and was pretty amazed at how bad it was. Not really rideable. Kennedy and I spent some time fixing some problem areas on Bootcamp but there is a monster amount of work that needs to be done on all the xc trails. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people out there to help tackle the problem. It's a daunting task.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I rode the NE loop this past weekend and was pretty amazed at how bad it was. Not really rideable. Kennedy and I spent some time fixing some problem areas on Bootcamp but there is a monster amount of work that needs to be done on all the xc trails. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people out there to help tackle the problem. It's a daunting task.
Not "all of them" cheeze-man.. ;)

I think it was a tough balancing act to build and also allow excited riders to use the new trails before they got a chance to really pack in. Plus, there was a huge surge to just get mileage in as well. It's a learning curve...