Quantcast

work sucks

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
ukjason said:
doing light work like putting a screw here and a handle here boring as ****
Could be worse, you could be sitting at **** watching the TV **** **** all to do! That would **** ass!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
No one knows how much work sucks until you've spent 5 anda 1/2 years in college, all while working full time, only then to have to jump into the working world full force exactly 3 days after graduation.

*sigh*

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Jeremy R said:
Are those stars a naughty word or did you decide to do that on words you can't spell?
man that would really suck if the forum automatically did that to every misspelled word. the threads in the dh forum would be like "******* *** is **** m3 **** ****** sunday ***** **** the *** ****** boxxer wc ** fox 40?

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
lovebunny said:
man that would really suck if the forum automatically did that to every misspelled word. the threads in the dh forum would be like "******* *** is **** m3 **** ****** sunday ***** **** the *** ****** boxxer wc ** fox 40?
Or if the Santa Barbara kids were still around the whole forum would look like "**** **** *********** **** ******* ****** *********"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Prettym1k3 said:
No one knows how much work sucks until you've spent 5 anda 1/2 years in college, all while working full time, only then to have to jump into the working world full force exactly 3 days after graduation.

*sigh*
Depends on the job.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My job is good in theory, but man, not working is sooooooooo much better. All the money I need, but none of the time required to spend it on anything exciting. Not true actually... dinners with incredibly hot ladies qualifies as exciting...these days...heh heh... but gdammit an 8 hour day would make all the difference... :nods off, yet again:...

God I'm cool :toots own horn: