Quantcast

Working on a Saturday sucks!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
studying on a saturday sucks as well, but it must be done sometimes :(

We're deploying wireless network access throughout our company. Part of the process is determining where to place the access points, thus the site survey. It wouldn't be so bad but I'm sicker that a dog right now and it's getting worse as the day rolls on....<hack, hack, cough, cough>

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I enjoy working Saturdays. Of course, I am at my shop, not some corporate job. I also enjoy getting a Wednesday off, so I can ride without weekend warriors around.

The worst day for me is Sundays. My old corporate job would require one Sunday a month for reboots and changes. You would go in at 5am and you could leave 13 hours later without seeing the sun.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Well I haven't left my house all day. Just been sitting around studying, plus the weather is so bad out, the roads are ridiculous with cars crashed all over the place and it's damn cold.....wow this sucks.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I worked yesterday and I'm here today as well. I work a lot of weekends. The minus today is that my wife and daughter are home playing in the snow w/o me. :( The plus is that I'm alone on weekends and will just watch football all day. :thumb:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i've been sick for a long time now, so not much work. so wouldn't have minded going in on sat, but i feel extra ****ty.....gah....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Eh, i went to school on sat for a year and a half, and thats every saturday. *thank god i left there*