Quantcast

Workplace Ethics

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
So I have to design an ad for some tool of a political analyst that my office is bringing to campus for a talk. :mumble:

Is it wrong to make it really unattractive and hard to notice and read? :D

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
DNA said:
So I have to design an ad for some tool of a political analyst that my office is bringing to campus for a talk. :mumble:

I would say no, but you don't want to get in trouble with your boss.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
TN said:
see how many pot leaves & 420's you can hide in it. that would rock.
That might be pushing it. I think I am shooting for the "acceptable, but by no means my best work" level.

Twice, I have buried a silhouette of a jumping bike in the corner of the cover photo for one of my bosses' books. :sneaky:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
DNA said:

BTW, I noticed you did not mention the political analyst's name or his political affliation.

What happens it is Howard Dean, James Carville, or Bill Clinton? Or maybe it is Newt Gingrich?

I would just play it straight. Anyone like Dick Nixon's bag of dirty tricks? How about the Swift Boating of Kerry? Do you want to be associated with that, no matter which way your politics lie?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Gingrich? Rumor has it that he was the first choice but somebody thought that he wasn't appropriate for the "American Traditions and Values Lecture."

It is somebody-or-other Kristol.