Quantcast

Workplace toilet etiquette.....

You:

• always flush.

Votes: 53 74.6%
  • am scared of public washrooms and can't bring myself to flush.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • enjoy fecal matter and think everyone should too.

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • don't flush on purpose, cause I'm a dirtbag.

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
I just got back from the can. I'm in a 2 storey office building with probably 300 people, and only 2 washrooms per floor (1 Mens, 1 Womens). Some Jackass filled a throne with sh!t and tp, and left, sans flush.:stosh:

I don't want to see your sh!t. A building full of "professional" people, and I have to put up with this sh!t !!!!:plthumbsdown:

I just don't get it.

/rant

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Could have been worse.
Could have pulled an upper-decker

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It cracks me up that some people are scared of public crappers. I can sit down and drop anchor on damn near any toilet, and long as the seat is reasonably clean.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It cracks me up that some people are scared of public crappers. I can sit down and drop anchor on damn near any toilet, and long as the seat is reasonably clean.
Spend any amount of time in the military and you can crap whenever, whenever, regardless of the conditions.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I pooped a question mark the other night and made my wife and kid come see it. Even brought the cat to look at it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
It's always best to show off your stool sample when you're done.

FYI, when wiping always throw your TP on the ground so your prize will be properly displayed for all to see.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I take pictures with my cell of true monsters and text them to my friends.

Lately fewer and fewer of the ones I just "sort of know" haven't been calling as much.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
According to that link I shouldn't have sex in the bathroom?

Wow, but the supply closet is too small.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
It's the same people who leave the break room a pig sty that leave the turds in the toilet. I guess that's the way they are at home. What a shame.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Weve got the a**hole that insists on flushing paper towels down the toilet. Ill never understand the need to flush paper towels down the toilet when there are trash cans all over the place in there. But every other day theres a puddle that stretches from one wall to the other but only where the stalls are (7 stalls) due to him flushing wha tmust be mounds of paper towels down the toilet. So if you walk in with anything less than work boots on your wet. Rumor has it someone has lost a cell phone to this puddle. WTF!

On topic I always flush, theres no way that handle is dirtier than the door knob I grab on the way out.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I hate it when some tool sits down in the stall next to me and then takes a phone call.

I always let a big one rip while he is on the phone. They usually hang up pretty quick after that.

johnnyru

Monkey
Feb 20, 2004
Slingerlands, NY
Nothing worse than going into a stall and see someone's leftover chunky soup! Flush it clean people...that's what I say.

For that guy on the cell phone in the other stall I either rip one hard, flush repeatedly or make grunting noises...sometimes all three.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i always wipe off the seat with a little tp just in case and then i'm good to go unless the place is really gnarly.

i have scrambled into the woods, dug a hole with my bare hands, and then wiped my ass with moss, public restrooms are child's play.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
When people ask me where the restroom is I tell them "Around the hall, and please piss all over the seat and the floor. The more giant puddles of your urine the better. Thanks, that's the way we like it here."