Quantcast

World Championships 2007

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
bummed for all the guys that crashed or flatted out, but damn... Congrats to JD. Been a while since the US has had a result like that at the worlds.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ha!:biggrin:

It is indeed a bad ass photo.:happydance:

Although it looks like we need to drag young Dave into the gym and put some muscle on him, skinny wee punk!
He sure can ride fast though, so I'd have to catch him first.:rolleyes:
I met who should be our next great hope this weekend at Snowshoe. A kid who was only 14 riding a RMX w/ DHX Air. He finished 3rd to Trevyn and Adam Raphael on a near 5 minute course!!!

Please tell me there is a pro team who will sign him to race the full circuit next year!

Edit: Kid's name is Neko.

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
I met who should be our next great hope this weekend at Snowshoe. A kid who was only 14 riding a RMX w/ DHX Air. He finished 3rd to Trevyn and Adam Raphael on a near 5 minute course!!!

Please tell me there is a pro team who will sign him to race the full circuit next year!

Edit: Kid's name is Neko.
That kid has some serious potential. I havent seen him super pinned yet but he is always super solid and has a style that you just dont see in younger riders. And for his age his line choices are quite impressive too, its really cool to see a young rider like that knifing a corner inside the main line. He would have been really quick at the Whiteface 5k race if it wasnt for a flat tire. I think he still ended up 4th.

It sounds like he is getting his speed dialed now too.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
That kid has some serious potential. I havent seen him super pinned yet but he is always super solid and has a style that you just dont see in younger riders. And for his age his line choices are quite impressive too, its really cool to see a young rider like that knifing a corner inside the main line. He would have been really quick at the Whiteface 5k race if it wasnt for a flat tire. I think he still ended up 4th.

It sounds like he is getting his speed dialed now too.
Out of 4... But yeah, Neko is quick. He tied me for first at the Duryea Dh race in Reading PA. First race of the season. He has a future in the sport...

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Out of 4... But yeah, Neko is quick. He tied me for first at the Duryea Dh race in Reading PA. First race of the season. He has a future in the sport...

On flat tire. . . but it's okay Will; high-fives, elbows, headbutts for you too.

does anyone else think the term "future in the sport" is an oxymoron?