Quantcast

World Championships - Val di Sole

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Them skin suites are looking better and better :huh:
Haahaha, actually I agree! :biggrin: Poor dude, he's got his signature shoes that don't colour coordinate that good as it is, now them pants too.. He's one of our biggest pro's, but he looks like everyday Lars from around the corner.

That green TLD suit with a flash onnit is quite cool in its own way. Sam oughta sport one this weekend. :thumb:

Gotta say, this race has got me more pumped than the fact that I'm going away for some three days of resort riding this weekend. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I know, bringing my notebook cus there's no way that I'm missing this..

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Abooo, just saw the day 2 practice, that isht is nanananaaaastyyy. And BTW, Sam Hill's pants are not the worst. Herman Öhlund sports something that's plain out of this world. :D

May 31, 2008
Belgium
Freecaster.tv will report live from the 4X and downhill contest - including for the USA!!! This is following a partnership with http://www.wcsn.com and with the support of Specialized Bikes !!!

For all of you who have a website, just go to http://freecaster.com/live/1000006_1004965 grab the code under the poster frame and embed it in your site. The same code can be used in your myspace page.

Back in the commentary booth: Rob Warner of course. He will be joined by Tim March, a great BMX rider and passionate MTB fan. For those of you who have a facebook account please join the Rob Warner Appreciation Society ;-)

Will we be over 50.000 unique viewers to tune in for the live? I bl+++ well hope so!!

Thanks

Ray

ferrit66

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Long Beach
Freecaster.tv will report live from the 4X and downhill contest - including for the USA!!! This is following a partnership with http://www.wcsn.com and with the support of Specialized Bikes !!!

For all of you who have a website, just go to http://freecaster.com/live/1000006_1004965 grab the code under the poster frame and embed it in your site. The same code can be used in your myspace page.

Back in the commentary booth: Rob Warner of course. He will be joined by Tim March, a great BMX rider and passionate MTB fan. For those of you who have a facebook account please join the Rob Warner Appreciation Society ;-)

Will we be over 50.000 unique viewers to tune in for the live? I bl+++ well hope so!!

Thanks

Ray
You mean you got rid of that other matias guy,,,,oh thank god! will be best show ever.

cheers.

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
Still loading, but i heard the start of Dethklok - Thunderhorse. This video is leaps and bounds ahead of any other wc video so far this season.
awesome thanks for letting us know what the song was, I was wondering who it was!

yes the course looks savage, and the irish guys seem to be going pretty good, one on the yellow DHR! and ben reid, holy crap, how he turns his bike like that is unreal!

can't wait for the race!!!!

Last edited:

DarrylB

Monkey
Jan 16, 2008
the secret loam!
Watching those vids gets me even more stoked on our local BC cup race this weekend. we will be on something pretty similar. (except without the tree pads)

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Was anyone else blown away by the MTBCut footage???!? The quality kind of sucked, but the footage was insane. Peat makes an amazing save at around the 1:00 mark, and then that footage of Kovarik around 2:01 was just nasty . . . really gives you a sense of the speed and violence of it all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The sole east cost gravity nominee, Geoff Ulmer is out. Broken collarbine and concussion training in Pila, Italy.
Wow. I feel bad for Geoff, has to be super rough. He's such a good guy and was always super nice when I hung out with him and his old man. My condolences Geoff!

nz_dirtboy

Chimp
Jul 20, 2007
freecaster just wont work on my comp i got flash player any one no y any think i have to download any one please help

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Freecaster's vid is professional enough to be wrapped up and sold. Absolutely awesome.

Kovarik in the MTBCut vid is unreal. Such style.

Any bets on whether Hill will use the berm after the floating drop?

This track looks mint. I love wide tracks - line choices galore!

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Nope, works fine on Mozilla Firefox. Perhaps Freecaster only works for people who can spell?
Don't be hard on the youth, they have enough pressure today; gotta have the right cloth brands, hair doo, generally know wverything that's "in", go to school. It's a hard life... ;)

Works fine with Opera too. I mixed FC up with MTBCUT who only works with IE (at least on my dodgy notebook).

That MTBCUT footage from day2 was really good! Some guy told me some time back that Kovaric ALWAYS runs short sleeve shirts, and true to his prophecy he destinguished him self on the track in one. Very stylish in baby blue. :clapping:

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Certainly freecaster's vid visual quality is SO much better than MTBCut - freecaster I can watch fullscreen without thinking much of it, mtbcut is pretty bad in a small window, terrible fullscreen.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Track looks crazzzzzzzzzzzy...
Fun thought.
White and gold tld looks hot and there is something about the pants hill wears that i just like.
haha

May 31, 2008
Belgium
now if somone could just figure out a way for me to record the live broadcast so I wouldn't have to miss the darn thing!!!
No worries. Freecaster will replay both the DH and the 4X, plus we will post highlights and clips on the best runs. But live is live and if you want to share it all, we will have a live chat that allows everyone to cheer on and liaise with Rob and Tim in the commentary booth.

wil_e123

Monkey
Jun 7, 2006
London, England
Live Chat! Awesome, another cool new feature. Hope it doesn't slow down the feed or anything like that though...

Really cool support from the guys at Freecaster, the mediatisation of this sport is definitely going to go further with guys like you! Cheers.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
No worries. Freecaster will replay both the DH and the 4X, plus we will post highlights and clips on the best runs. But live is live and if you want to share it all, we will have a live chat that allows everyone to cheer on and liaise with Rob and Tim in the commentary booth.
F**kin awesome. I'd totally give you sexual favours for all the good you've done for the MTB community, just friggin awesome man!

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Is there an live-timing on the web or broadcast for Qualifying.....?...

Quali should be starting in a 20 minutes.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
oh wow...if you click on the link on Freecaster for the live feed, it issues the countdown AND shows me the start time in Eastern Standard Time. I friggin' love technology!!

I've got an S-video cable for my laptop to flatscreen TV, but the quality of the image sucks. LCD TV is a long way off in my future.