Quantcast

World Champs 2024 - Andorra

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I remember watching Stevie's early career and his always doing well but wrecking before the finish. same with Finn. It takes time and patience. and belief. their times will come, I'm sure.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I don't think expecting Asa to be as good as Jackson his first season is all that realistic. Jackson and Jordan were putting up winning elite times while juniors in 1-2 races. Jackson having the season he did despite all the health problems was something truly sensational for a first year elite.

Would be cool if he followed in Loic's footsteps though and started winning after a few years in the open category.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
I remember watching Stevie's early career and his always doing well but wrecking before the finish. same with Finn. It takes time and patience. and belief. their times will come, I'm sure.
Loic as well had so many heartbreakers after switching to elites., and Vergier has left as many wins on the hill as anyone. Was bummed for Dak but Vergier has been in Daks shoes so many times. Dak should atleast find confidence in that it can take alot longer than it should. Even for the legends. He has upped his speed so much in the last couple years, Its gonna happen.
St Anne brings out the very best of the best. Its a true DH track that will let the best man win. So many legendary runs. Go Dak :headbang: