Quantcast

World Cup #1 - South Africa

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I am currently camping in the Johannesburg airport, with no bag of clothing. Thanks Air France. Flight in the morning to Pietermaritzburg to get this party started!

Ps: I am bored and have 30 mins of internet left.

nz_dirtboy

Chimp
Jul 20, 2007
will free caster be showing all world cups ? because i tryed to get on there before but its says opps link broken duno if its my comp or there doing somting to website or what any one know any think about it ?

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
YES! I made first page on a thread that will probably go on and on and on...!

1- Hill for the win,
2- Peatie
3- Greg M
4- Gee
5- Blenkinsop

4x--> Graves 1st followed by Prokop

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
will free caster be showing all world cups ? because i tryed to get on there before but its says opps link broken duno if its my comp or there doing somting to website or what any one know any think about it ?
Freecaster will is the exclusive provider to LIVE UCI world cup racing for the next 3 years. Freecaster will also have SeaOtter, Whistler and many other international events.

Also www.hookedonphonics_dot_com

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Hope they find your bags! I recently bought a daypack that I can carry-on with me to keep all of my clothes in. So I just carry that and my computer bag - no more lost luggage or waiting in line at the carousel. Plus, you save $15-$25 for each domestic flight. :D

I know in your case it may not be possible since you have to carry all of your camera equipment but nevertheless I figured I'd share.

primo661

Monkey
Jun 16, 2008
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
YES! I made first page on a thread that will probably go on and on and on...!

1- Hill for the win,
2- Peatie
3- Greg M
4- Gee
5- Blenkinsop

4x--> Graves 1st followed by Prokop
Nah, my money's on Minnaar or Peat with the amount of pedalling on the track.

Bad news for you Barel fans, I'v just got back from the track and he nose dived a ski jump and went over the bars wrecking his knee. Rumour has it that its ligaments, tendons and a cracked patella.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Bad news for you Barel fans, I'v just got back from the track and he nose dived a ski jump and went over the bars wrecking his knee. Rumour has it that its ligaments, tendons and a cracked patella.
Barel :(

As for prediction: Minnaar is a lock.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Peat 1st
Minnaar 2nd
Hill 3rd
Graves 4th
Kovarik 5th
Rennie 6th
Blenki 7th
Dan A. 8th
Gee A. 9th
Gwin 10th

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
I was going to put my money on Fabien Barel for the win, but after the terrible news of his accident... :(

my list has been re-arranged

1. Greg Minnaar
2. Jared Graves (after his performance at Oceania)
3. Steve Peat
4. Gee Atherton
5. Sam Hill
6. Dan Atherton

or something along those lines, sure we'll see next week won't we?

slowmtb

Monkey
Aug 17, 2008
ChurChur, NZ
OMG, sorry you have to endure this fellas / felleses :disgust:

Not all Kiwis communicate at this level ( thank goodness ) :disgust1:

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Omg the print on Matti's pants seem to have rubbed of on his frame!!!:busted: That'll teach him for washing them in hot water.

Hope Mattis over his bad run of injurys tho......He's on my fantasydh team